You should now be viewing the Manage Intermediaries screen.
Click the ADD NEW INTERMEDIARY button.
Mclowd displays a form to enter the Intermediary contact details.
NOTE: Fields marked with a * (red asterisk) must be filled out.
- The Company Name should be the name of your Superannuation Fund or the Corporate Trustee.
- Enter the company ABN without spaces.
- Enter the name, address and phone number of the person you wish to designate as an Intermediary to lodge TBAR notifications on behalf of your Fund.
- The Agent ID field is optional but can be used if you are appointing an Intermediary who is a professional Tax Agent and has an Agent ID.
- In the Funds panel, check the box for the Fund(s) for which you are authorizing this Intermediary to act. (Practitioner users of Mclowd may see a list of Funds in this panel if they are managing multiple Fund accounts.)
NOTE: While you may list as many Intermediaries as you wish, only one currently active Intermediary is permitted per Fund. Checking a Fund for an Intermediary for a Fund that already has an Intermediary appointed will dissociate the previously assigned intermediary.
Click SAVE DETAILS to save this Intermediary.
You can now proceed to add additional Intermediaries if you wish.
Editing Intermediary Data
Click the Edit link to make changes to the information entered for an Intermediary. The completed form displays and you can make changes as required.
Deleting an Intermediary
A Delete link displays in the Manage Intermediaries list for any intermediaries that are not currently assigned to a Fund.
NOTE: To delete an Intermediary assigned to a Fund, you must first unassign them. If the Intermediary you wish to delete is assigned to a fund, the Delete link will not be shown in the Actions list.
- Open the Intermediary Management screen and click the Edit link next to the Intermediary you wish to delete.
- Uncheck the check box assigning the selected Intermediary.
- Click SAVE DETAILS.
- The list screen displays again, but this time a Delete link is displayed.
Click Delete to delete the selected Intermediary.