Under the Requests menu heading, you will find options to:
- Post a Request (as a buyer),
- View your Requests (requests you have posted as a buyer)
- View all Requests
- Set Notification preferences
3.6.1 Post a New (Buyer)Request
Sellers can also post a Buyer Request. This will be useful for practitioners who are looking for related Services such as:
- Migration of client Funds to Mclowd
- Audit resources
- Other resources (such as tax, advisory or wholesale administration)
3.6.2 View / Edit and Existing (Buyer) Request
Existing Requests can be viewed and edited as required.
3.6.3 View all Requests
Selecting View all Requests enables you to see all request posted by buyers and optionally to select a request to respond to.
3.6.4 Respond to a Buyer Request
You can access Buyer requests to respond to by selecting View all Requests and clicking View More, or by receiving a Notification.
When you see a buyer request, you can:
- View More to access further details of the buyer’s requirement and access the Send Custom Offer and Contact User buttons
- Send a Custom Offer, to provide a proposal and quote tailored to the client’s specific need
- Contact User to send the buyer a message
Clicking Contact User displays the Private Message screen, enabling you to type a message and send securely to the buyer. You can type up to 1200 characters, and even attach a file to your message.
3.6.5 Set Up Email Notifications