In this section, you will find information about:
The SELLER DASHBOARD displays:
- Your name and avatar (top right)
- The total value of your sales (under your name)
- An email envelope icon to access messages waiting for you
- A bell icon to access notifications waiting for you
- A drop-down menu (accessed by hovering over your name or avatar) to access details of Services, Sales, Purchases, Requests, Favourites, Payments, Profile and Reviews, and to Logout.
- A categories menu, where service suppliers profiles are displayed
The Dashboard also provides:
- A search bar to find services
- A button to Post a Request
From the Seller Dashboard, practitioner users can:
- View / edit their Profile
- Post a new Service that they offer
- View / edit their Services
- Review past Purchases
- Review past Sales
- Post a new Buyer Request
- View / edit an existing Buyer Request
- Set up email Notifications
- Leave a Review
- Withdraw funds for Requests that have been completed / authorised
You can navigate back to the dashboard at any time by simply clicking on the Mclowd Marketplace icon in the top left hand corner of the screen.
Selecting a Professional Service Category form the menu along the top of the screen displays supplier listings in that category.
Most Seller screens feature a main menu on the right hand side, and you have access at all times to a drop-down menu accessed by hovering over your name/avatar in the top right hand corner of the screen.
3.1.2 Logging Out
The Log Out link is located at the bottom of the drop-down menu, accessed by hovering over the user name/avatar in the top right-hand corner.
3.1.3 Funds Status Bar
The Funds Status Bar appears under the Categories menu when viewing My Services, Sales or Purchases. It shows your total Earnings, Withdrawals, Amount used for Orders, any payment pending clearance, and Available Funds.
Click the arrow to expand the display to show additional detail. You can select to view details of earnings, withdrawals, etc. for the last week, the current month, the current year, or all periods during which you have been registered as a supplier on the Mclowd Marketplace.
3.1.4 Seller Fees
Mclowd charges the seller a 10% fee on all transactions. This fee is transparently included in the price quoted to the buyer.
Mclowd offers buyers a money-back guarantee on all transactions through the Marketplace (subject to Mclowd’s Terms of Service). Service suppliers continue offering services in the Marketplace subject to compliance with Mclowd’s terms, provision of quality services at quoted prices, and accepting that payment for services offered through the Mclowd Marketplace will not be received until the buyer has confirmed the product or service was satisfactorily provided.