To activate your Westpac bank feed:
You must have, and be logged into, Westpac Internet Banking (Westpac Live).
There are 3 entry points to Connect/Disconnect bank feeds to Third Party Service Providers.
- Via the Account Services menu under Services and Preferences
- Click Services and Preferences
- b. Click Bank feeds
- Via Account Actions under Account Activity
- Via Exports and reports
Connecting a bank feed:
- Select the account/s to connect by clicking the ‘From account’ drop down box or Select multiple to connect more than one account
- Select SISS Data Services from the ‘To third-party service provider’ drop down menu (By submitting this form you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions)
- Click Connect feed
- Processing time will take up to one business day
Disconnecting a bank feed:
- Select the account/s to disconnect by clicking the drop down box under Account or Select multiple to disconnect more than one account
- Choose the Third Party Service Provider from the dropdown menu which you would like to disconnect from
- By submitting this form you are agreeing to Terms and Conditions
- Click Disconnect feed
- Processing time will take up to one business day.