When your Fund disposes of an asset, record the details by clicking ASSET DISPOSALS in the ASSETS tab.
Select the account that owns this asset (the Fund, or an individual member).
Click the Select Asset dropdown. Mclowd displays a list of assets belonging to the selected account.
Select the asset you are disposing of.
The screen Mclowd now displays will include various fields, depending on the asset type selected.
- Asset disposal: Direct Equities, Hybrids, Unit Trusts and Managed Funds
- Asset disposal: Bonds
- Asset disposal: Fixed Interest
- Asset Disposal: Direct Property
- Asset disposal: Alternate Assets
- Asset Disposal: Derivatives