Policy – Applicability
This policy applies to users of Mclowd’s services anywhere in the world, including users of Mclowd’s websites, features, or other services. Mclowd operates in an ecosystem where multiple stakeholders are involved in the transactions.
- Accounting Professionals
- SMSF trustees
- Third party suppliers (whether service or product-related)
Policy – Data Collection
- User profile information is the primary data source which we use to engage with any user. We ask for your ‘Personal Data’ through our ‘Member Registration’ / ‘User Profiling’ / ‘Contact Us’ / ‘Feedback’ forms or by signing up to our ‘Newsletter’ on this Site.
- User feedback information is collected through online user surveys to improve the website and the user experience. This information is not personally identifiable unless you volunteer for sharing your personal details along with the feedback you prefer to share with us.
- User usage information provides details about how users interact with our services. This includes data such as IP address, access dates and times, pages viewed, website crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and third-party sites or services used before interacting with our services. We collect this data through cookies, pixels, tags, and similar tracking technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers. To learn more about these technologies, please refer the following links
Policy – Data Utilisation
Mclowd uses the data collected in the following forms
- Mclowd being a marketplace, uses personal data collected to provide the most appropriate service from the platform members for prospective customers accessing the website. Services include but are not limited to identifying members based on geographic proximity, individual products or services, professional qualifications and hours of operation.
- Mclowd uses personal data to generate statistics about use of the Mclowd platform, customer satisfaction levels, ongoing development of our Site and related services, which shall be shared via email contents at regular intervals. Mclowd Website Statistics will be made available to Member organisations in an aggregated form without revealing the underlying individual identities.
- Mclowd might disclose your Personal Data to regulatory or law enforcement agencies upon their request or when required to do so by law or legal process.
- Mclowd may use the data we collect for research, analysis, product development, and machine learning to improve the user experience. This helps us to improve and enhance the safety and security of our services, improve our ability to prevent the use of our services for illegal or improper purposes, develop new features and products in connection with our services.
Mclowd does not sell or share user personal data with third parties for their direct marketing, except with users’ consent.
Policy – Data Retention Updation and Deletion
Mclowd will retain user profile, transaction, and other personal data for as long as a user maintains their Mclowd account. Mclowd may retain certain user data after receiving an account deletion request if necessary, such as to comply with legal requirements.
Members and Users have access to their Personal Data and are entitled to amend or delete such information at any time.
Policy – Technologies used across the data
- Authenticating users
- Remembering user preferences and settings
- Analyzing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviors and interests of people who interact with our services
Mclowd use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for enhanced payment transactions effected through its platform. SSL is the Industry standard for web based encrypted communication and is compatible across key browsers. SSL locks all information passed from you to Mclowd in an encrypted envelope. This technology makes it difficult for an unauthorised party to intercept, as long as your browser and local network support the use of encrypted data.
Notwithstanding the application of this technology, Mclowd cannot accept responsibility for the unauthorised access by a third party and/or the corruption of data sent by you to us during transmission. Once we receive your transmission, we use our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
Policy – Queries & Feedback
Latest update – February 2020